- IoT-Based Services
- Service Capability
- Service Design
- Service Digitalization
- Service Disruption
- Service Ecosystem and Value Co-Creation
- Service Engineering & Technology
- Service Innovation
- Service Marketing & Management
- Service Related Human Behavior
- Industry Practices (Healthcare, Tourism, Hospitality,
- Education, Retailing, F&B, Gaming, and so forth)
Authors can submit two types of papers: extended abstract (up to 2000 words), and full papers (up to 12 pages), including pages for references. All submissions should strictly follow the formatting instructions.
The selected papers will be published in the Proceedings.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icserv2020
The review process will be double-blind by Program Committee (PC) members. Accepted submissions will comprise sets of full paper with oral presentations and poster presentations.